Inn at Welland Malteser Parfait
Something for those of you with a sweet tooth today, a very tasty Maltester Parfait.
Malteser Parfait- serves 8
10 egg yolks
3 x packets of Maltesers (200g)
600ml double cream
- Mix eggs and sugar in a stainless steel mixing bowl. Fill a pan with hot water; bring to a boil. Place the egg mixture over the pot of boiling water, lightly whip, using a wire whisk
- Sieve the Horlicks powder and fold through the sabayon mix
- Lightly whip the cream and fold into the mix
- Roughly break the Maltesers and fold through the mixture
- Pipe mixture into moulds and leave in a freezer to set
Serve with homemade chocolate sauce and tuile biscuit
Thank you to the Inn at Welland for this recipe.